Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship)
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
The GENM Scholarship provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. We offer financial assistance for students who have excelled academically and demonstrated active leadership to undergo their undergraduate studies. Only applicable for the below fields of study-
- Culinary Arts
- Hospitality Management
- International Hospitality Management
- International Hotel and Resort Management
- Event Management
Applicants must meet the following requirements-
- Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
- Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university.
- Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
- STPM: minimum 3 As, OR
- Matriculation/Diploma: CGPA 3.0 or above, OR
- A-Level: minimum 3 As, OR
- Australian TER: minimum 90.0, OR
- Recognized foundation/Diploma courses: equivalent to CGPA 3.0 or above, OR
- International Baccalaureate: minimum 36.0
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Family household income not exceeding RM5,000.00 per month.
- Not presently holding other scholarships or study loans.
Contact the institution for more details.