|Living cost||USD 431 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About University of Nottingham Malaysia
The University of Nottingham Malaysia campus is equipped with student recreational facilities such as a sports complex which includes an:
- outdoor swimming pool,
- tennis and basketball courts,
- a multi purpose hall,
- hockey/futsal and a football field.
- residential accommodation,
- a students' association complex,
On-campus students have 24 hour access to computer facilities. Campus wifi is made available throughout the teaching sections of the campus, with the exception of the residential halls in which students are provided wired access.
The campus has grown considerably since the official opening in 2005, and expansion is still in progress.
Kuala Lumpur Teaching Centre
The Nottingham University also has Kuala Lumpur Teaching Centre (KLTC), located within the Chulan Tower in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre. Certain postgraduate programmes such as applied psychology, business and management, and education are delivered here. This teaching centre has a few lecture halls, seminar rooms, and administration offices. It is also home to the University of Nottingham, UK's International Office for Southeast Asia.
Students who work full-time in the city center, can easily combine this with a study, because the teaching centre has many evening classes and weekend events taking place.
The Malaysia campus provides 1000 units of on-campus housing or less than a third for its total students. Priority for on-campus residence is allocated to international students and first year freshmen, while senior students are generally made to stay off-campus in the nearby neighbourhood. On-campus housing is made up of 5 residential halls on campus:
Student Village South
- Single ensuite bathroom with air-condition
- RM 680 per month (per person)
- Single shared ensuite bathroom with air-condition
- RM 615 per month (per person) (with air-condition)
- RM 510 per month (per person) (without air-condition)
- Twin shared in 6 bedded
- RM 455 per month (per person)
- Single shared bathroom 5 room flat
- RM 585 per month (per person) (with air-condition)
- RM 480 per month (per person) (without air-condition)
- Double decker shared ensuite bathroom
- RM 470 per month (per person) (with air-condition)
- RM 415 per month (per person) (without air-condition)
- Four shared bathroom
- RM 395 per month (per person)
Student Village North
- Deluxe single ensuite bathroom with air condition
- RM 850 per month (per person)
Most off-campus residence are made up of houses leased by the University accommodation contractors, which is then rented out to students. The location of the off-campus residences is within a 3 km radius from the campus.