|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Monash University Malaysia
Monash Malaysia campus at Bandar Sunway was built with the specific teaching and learning needs of our students and staff in mind. Apart from shared resources such as the Library and Learning Commons, IT facilities and modern teaching spaces, each of our outstanding schools has specialist infrastructure to support innovative teaching and world-class research.
Classes at Monash University Malaysia include lectures in the following spaces:
- two large auditoriums (350 people each)
- a 150-capacity plenary theatre
- three medium lecture theatres (150 students each)
- six smaller theatres (120 students each).
- Tutorials and workshops take place in modern teaching spaces that support small-group discussion and interaction.
Monash University Malaysia is located in Bandar Sunway, Malaysia, about 20 kilometres from Kuala Lumpur.
Monash offers modern living spaces, a choice of single and shared rooms, a warm sense of community and great locations, close to campus and central Bandar Sunway.
- Sunway Monash Residence - a hub for students of various nationalities to experience an independent lifestyle in a residence with premium facilities and service surpassing that of private accommodations. Students will have the option of staying in either Tower A, with 8 rooms per unit, or Tower B, which is made up of ensuite (duplex) units, each with 5 single rooms with attached bathrooms. Ample space is available as SMR is able to house up to more than 2,000 residents.
- Sun-U Residence - the accommodation of choice for students of all nationalities wanting to experience a ‘preview’ of being a young adult living in a condo environment. Here, all rooms are on a twin sharing basis. A 3-minute walk away from Sunway University/Sunway College and 7 minutes from Monash University Malaysia.
- Sun-U Apartments - located behind the Sunway University/Sunway College main campus, has been for years the home of students for its convenience, affordability and safety. Students will have the option of choosing from staying in a twin-sharing or four-sharing room (with choice between near window and near door). The apartment unit consists of 2 twin-sharing rooms and 1 four-sharing (8 residents per unit).