- Gold Award Winner (Private University/College) - Reader's Digest Trusted Brand award
- Gold Award Winner (Education & Learning) - Putra Brand Awards
- 1 QS University Rankings: Asia 2018
- 5 QS Stars University Ratings
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Taylor’s University
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus encompasses a modern, functional design with state-of-the-art facilities together with lush greenery and its trademark 5.5 acre lake; striking a balance between form and function to embody Taylor's University's modern approach and perspective in premium education with an approach to holistic growth outside the classroom.
Surrounding the serene lake are buildings that house the academic wings and the commercial annexes that comprise of wide and spacious corridors, pleasing and rich landscapes and all in all, a sustainable and conducive environment for education. Besides, being visually comforting and naturally soothing, the overall design also enhances the air quality, both indoor and outdoor.
Located in the urban areas of Subang Jaya and Sri Hartamas, the Taylor's campuses serve as a central hub for students, with well-equipped facilities and a conducive study environment.
Just 30 minutes away from the nation's capital city, Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya is linked by highways and well-connected to neighbouring townships of Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang. On the other hand, the Sri Hartamas campus is just 10 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur and neighbouring township, Petaling Jaya.
Hostel life is a critical part of the total university experience. Where you choose to live plays a vital role in determining your success in university. Taylor’s Hostel, is committed to delivering a holistic living experience to all residents by providing the support, experience and environment for you to succeed.
DISCOVER THE BEST STUDENT LIVING EXPERIENCE
Quality on campus and off-campus accommodation options are provided that are located within a safe and conducive environment.
On Campus (U Residence @ Lakeside Campus)
Offers 890 beds across 126 apartment units and 116 en-suites, all tastefully furnished
- 24-hour multi-level security
- Resident housemaster
- Onsite maintenance support
- Housekeeping services
- Recreational areas
- Learning spaces
- Common Kitchen
- Coin-operated laundromat available
Off-Campus (Various Locations)
Units are located within the vicinity of the campus
- 24-hour security
- Onsite maintenance support
- Housekeeping services
- Managed by panel operator
Why choose Taylor's University?
3 Key Strengths:
i) Flexible – transdisciplinarity, highly flexible degree to design; ii) Broad-based – exposure across multiple discipline areas; iii) Personalized – personalise their course of study based on their own unique interests, strengths, aspirations and career ambitions.
Taylor’s Curriculum Framework:
New Curriculum Structure - empower students to uncover their passions by giving them more choices & flexibility to mix and match modules (curate)
Reader's Digest Trusted Brand award
Named the Gold award winner in the Private University/ College Category in the annual Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand award ceremony for six consecutive years since 2011, a testament of firm footing in the hearts of many.
Putra Brand Awards
Recognised by Malaysians as the favourite brand for Higher Education for eight consecutive years. - The only Gold award winner in the “Education & Learning” category since the launch of the Putra Brand Awards in 2010.
QS Asia University Rankings
* The Number One Private University in Malaysia (non-GLC). - Ranked in the top 150 in Asia and listed in the Top 1 percent of universities in Asia. - The number one private university in Malaysia that is not linked to a GLC according to the QS Asia University Rankings. - Ranked 21 in the world for Hospitality & Leisure Management subject in 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject. - The No. 1 private university in Malaysia for Art & Design in the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject. - Also received 5-Star in five (5) categories of the QS Stars Rating namely, Teaching, Employability, Facilities, Internationalisation and Inclusiveness. **QS Stars Rating is another important milestone for Taylor’s University as it measures the university’s achievement against other top universities worldwide.
Courses available 61Accounting and Finance 3 Applied and Pure Sciences 6 Architecture, Building & Planning 5 Business and Management 9 Computer Science and IT 6 Creative Arts & Design 4 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 5 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 10 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 7
- Using the Golden Spice to Bring Home Gold 06 Mar 2018
- “The Role of Journal Editors Is Changing”- says Taylor’s Professor During a Panel at the Consumer Behavior in Tourism Symposium in Italy 06 Mar 2018
- "There is So Much More to See Than the Twin Towers": International Exchange Students Explore Malaysia 06 Mar 2018