International Student Merit Stipend 2020
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
Receive $500 AUD per month during study period to help you cover part of your living costs. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit. We will assess applicants with outstanding records in academics, arts, sports or any other field. The award is ongoing and will continue over the course of study, as long as student maintains satisfactory progression in the course. (see all conditions below) The awardee will be committed to support the international marketing team in activities to promote the Charles Sturt University brand across online and printed media as a brand ambassador.
- Available to: NEW Full-time International Students
- Campus: Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Port Macquarie, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
- The scholarship is not available for continuing or transferring students.
- Intake: Available for students starting on July 2020 intake.
- Applicant must be an international applicant for July intake 2020 on a regional campus.
- Applicants for courses delivered at the Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane are not eligible.
- Provide evidence of:
- Academic, athletic or artistic merit, in addition to special interests in a 500 word essay
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer for a Charles Sturt University course.
Who can apply
- Any new international student classified as an international student in Australia, with an application to an eligible course on an eligible campus.
- ELIGIBLE CAMPUSES: Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga
- ELIGIBLE COURSES: all the on-campus courses at a bachelors and master degree level
Who cannot apply
- International students studying via online from their home country
- International students studying via Charles Sturt University’s international partners in their home country
- International students at a Charles Sturt University Study Centre
- International exchange students
- Continuing students – only new students will be made a scholarship offer at the time of admission.
- Students awarded another scholarship would typically not be eligible.
Once you have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following documents:
- Copy of your Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Charles Sturt University in Session 60 2020.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements (grades over 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent), or sports, or arts, or any other achievement.
- An essay (500 words). Please, see the guidelines to structure your document.