ASEAN Partner Scholarship
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
- Macquarie University Sydney
The ASEAN Partner scholarship is awarded to students from designated partner universities.
This scholarship is valued at up to AUD $15,000 per year.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be transferring from a Macquarie University ASEAN partner institution on an official dual degree or articulation program.
- Meet the University's academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to maintain scholarship. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.