Regional Scholarship Program- Middle East and Africa
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
Global leadership starts with you! We offer a variety of scholarships to students from various regions, including Australia, who display a record of outstanding academic merit.
To be eligible for the Regional Scholarship, you must:
- Hold citizenship from the Middle East or Africa.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s academic requirements for the course offered.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Demonstrate a fair level of academic success, with an average result of at least the equivalent of an Australian grade of 65% in the most recently completed prior studies. Please note, the minimum requirement for each specific qualification will be determined by Kaplan Business School and may be higher than 65%.
- Complete a 500 word essay on “How a Kaplan degree will help you achieve success in the future”
- 2020 scholarships may roll over into Trimester 1, 2021 until 2021 scholarship details are released.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award or promotion.
- Check Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions
- Complete scholarship application form and 500 word essay
- Attach supporting documentation with your submission
- Sign and date the student declaration
- Submit your scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship applications must be received prior to the applicant accepting the Offer of Admission for the course.