About this course
There is a growing recognition, that in addition to a common body of knowledge all managers need in order to succeed, there are critical specialist areas for managers which provide a sound understanding of all aspects of their work and a springboard for further career progression.
This postgraduate course is designed for managers working at a senior level in charities and not-for profit organisations who wish to gain a recognised academic qualification.
The charity degree course aims to:
- Develop a broad, informed and critical understanding of the complex issues surrounding fundraising and strategic planning.
- Explore the use of marketing as a strategic tool.
- Examine the importance of fundraising and marketing to an organisation's long-term and sustainable future.
- Explore the effects of external environment and regulation on fundraising and marketing.
- Develop skills in the management of resources.
- Have a good first degree, a related professional qualification or at least three years wholly relevant experience.