Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- An LLB degree with at least a second class (upper division) or equivalent, and a Master's degree (in law or a related discipline) with at least a merit or equivalent.
- Have achieved a strong merit in the Master's dissertation and demonstrate a suitable aptitude to undertake a course of independent research.
English Language Requirements:
- A first degree from a UK university or from the CNAA.
- A first degree from an overseas institution recognised by the University as providing adequate evidence of proficiency in the English language, for example, from institutions in Australia or the USA.
- GCE O-level/GCSE English language or English literature, grade C minimum.
- An overall score of 7.0 in the English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum of 6.5 in the reading and writing subtests.
- Other evidence of proficiency in the English language which satisfies the Board of Studies concerned (for those students who don't require a Tier 4 visa).