Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Applicants should normally hold a Masters-level degree in music or an area cognate to their area of research.
English Language Requirements:
- A first degree from a UK university or from the CNAA.
- A first degree from an overseas institution recognised by the University as providing adequate evidence of proficiency in the English language, for example, from institutions in Australia, Canada or the United States of America.
- GCE O-level/GCSE English language or English literature, grade C minimum.
- An overall score of 6.5 in the English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum of 6.0 for each subtest.
- Other evidence of proficiency in the English language which satisfies the board of studies concerned.