Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- A good undergraduate degree with at least a second class (upper division) pass or equivalent.
- A good Masters-level degree with at least a pass with merit (or equivalent).
English Language Requirements:
- A first degree from a UK university or from the CNAA.
- A first degree from an overseas institution recognised by the University as providing adequate evidence of proficiency in the English language, for example, from institutions in Australia, Canada or the USA.
- GCE O-level/GCSE English language or English literature, grade C minimum.
- An overall score of 7.0 in the English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum of 6.5 for each subtest.
- Other evidence of proficiency in the English language which satisfies the Board of Studies concerned.