Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
There are four research routes available within the Department of Civil Engineering:
- MPhil/PhD in Civil Engineering
- MPhil/PhD in Geotechnical Engineering
- MPhil/PhD in Hydraulic Engineering
- MPhil/PhD in Structural Engineering
- A good honours degree (normally no less than a second class honours degree from a UK University or an equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject.
English Language Requirements:
- A score of 6.5 in IELTS;
- The award of a Masters degree the teaching of which was in English.