About this course
Candidates carry out original research within the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the areas of three research centres:
- Research Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Research Centre for Photonics and Instrumentation
- Research Centre for Systems and Control
- A good first class honours degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics from a UK university or a recognised equivalent from an overseas institution.
- An appropriate Masters qualification, or equivalent degree.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
*If your undergraduate degree is not of a first class pass or equivalent an MSc with Distinction is required.