- An upper second class honours degree or the equivalent from an international institution.
- IELTS: 7.5 with a minimum of 7.5 in spoken and written components and a minimum of 7.0 in listening and reading components.
Speech and language sciences
- Bio-medical sciences
- Developmental psychology
- Speech, communication and swallowing disabilities
- Research and evidence based practice
- Hearing and speech sciences
- Language sciences
- Language, cognition and communication disabilities
- Professional studies
- Instrumental Techniques in Speech Sciences
When you have successfully completed ten modules totalling 180 credits you will qualify for a Postgraduate Diploma. On the successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma you can choose to undertake an MSc by designing and completing a research project accruing another 60 credits.
* this will normally take a minimum of six months and involves an extra fee.