About this course
The programme is designed to develop rational, analytical and innovative approaches to the solution of interior and spatial design problems.
Students are able to develop their visual and intellectual sensitivity in understanding the nature of interior and spatial design requirements, which transcends functional adequacy and challenges accepted norms. Emphasis is placed on their ability to identify, analyse, formulate, conceptualise and develop ideas into creative and practical interior spaces.
By the end of the programme, students will be equipped with knowledge of design, communication and management processes that are essential to the practice of interior architecture, and develop an understanding of this field from a global perspective.
- Taylor’s Foundation in Design (FID): Pass with min. CGPA 2.00
- Taylor’s Diploma in Interior Design (DID): Pass with min. CGPA 2.00
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Pengajian Am
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with min. 5Bs
- A Levels: Min. CDD
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International: Min. ATAR 65
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU): Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP): Min. 24 points in 6 subjects
- Other Qualifications: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS Band 6.0
- TOEFL 79 (Internet Based Test)
- MUET Band 4
- UEC English B4
- O Level Grade C
- 1119 (GCE-O) Grade B