About this course
This art programme allows students to explore multiple forms of information content and information processing, using interactive communication design methods, with the purpose of engaging audiences via multiple media platforms.
Students will develop knowledge of a variety of media to communicate design solutions, ranging from conventional printed material to sophisticated and advanced digital solutions.
The bachelor programme ultimately produces well-rounded and enterprise-oriented interactive multimedia design graduates with sound knowledge and skills in core web and interaction design areas, as well as an in-depth understanding of information design, project management, enterprise and innovation cultures.
- Taylor’s Foundation in Design (FID): Pass with min. CGPA 2.00
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Pengajian Am
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with min. 5Bs
- A Levels: Min. CDD
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International: Min. ATAR 60
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU): Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP): Min. 24 points in 6 subjects
- Other Qualifications: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS Band 6.0
- TOEFL 79 (Internet Based Test)
- MUET Band 4
- UEC English B4
- O Level Grade C
- 1119 (GCE-O) Grade B
Let's see what you may also consider