Asian International College
Ready to apply? Start here.
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Asian International College
At Asian International College (AIC), they focus on bringing together vast numbers of the community from all parts of the world who are searching to participate in unique learning approaches and in the pure intention to learn. Some of the courses that offered from this institution consist of Early Childhood Programmes, Business, and Management, Preparatory Languages, and are even attempting to conduct online learning through engaging teaching pedagogies and state-of-the art tools to continuously encourage students to become more independent and highly adaptable to the working environment.
Not only does AIC provide a team of 5,000 well-experienced teaching staff, but they put an effort in providing access for students to fully utilize the modern online delivery platform. This combination of quality has brought AIC to become a highly valuable and growing learning institution.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 10
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Contact the university / college
Average cost in Singapore
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Singapore for 2023
|Food||Contact the university / college|
|Accommodation||Contact the university / college|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
AIC is highly dedicated at helping and advising students as part of their accommodation services to ensure that they understand the current available accommodation options. Upon arrival, most students prefer to stay in a student hostel while they consider their long-term options in housing. AIC respects students’ choice in housing although a student hostel in general may be more accommodating and at a reasonable choice.
The environment at AIC is designed to be closely intertwined with the learner’s mind, and provides a highly conducive ambiance for learning and interaction activities. Students may also enjoy using the provided modern and well-equipped facilities, including computers in the library and laptops up for loan, which overall can holistically support to their learning needs.
- Training Rooms
- fully furnished and well-equipped training rooms with classroom-styled seating arrangements. The largest training room has a seating capacity of 40 students.
- Stores a collection of books, journals, and audio materials that are made available for loan to the students and Faculty.
- Throughout the course of their study, students can also make use of the study area, computers and printers within the library.
- Career Services Centre
- AIC provides a quality education for high employment opportunities for their students. They provide individual assistance to students in terms of career advice, organizing workshops and career fairs organized.
- Networking & Wellness
- The College boasts of a variety of activities including festive celebrations, community service learning, industry exposure, centre visits to leading early childhood education brands, games and sports competitions, and alumni networking.
- Student Induction Programme
- An induction programme for all new students takes place in the week prior to course commencement. The induction is designed to introduce students to the course of their choice (content, learning areas and study requirements), and the college facilities. It is also an opportunity to provide better clarifications of any other administrative requirements and regulations.
- Student Counseling Services
- The College aims to provide students with pastoral care and support to enable them to gain balance in their academic and personal wellbeing. It also aims at creating a caring and friendly environment for students and staff.
Asian International College can be found at Lifelong Learning Institute, the Continuing Education, and Training (CET) Campus East that were set up by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) as a one stop destination for eager students to acquire skills training and career opportunities. Furthermore, this campus is located at a strategic stop that makes it highly accessible to MRT, public buses, major expressways (PIE and ECP) and roads (SIM Avenue, Paya Lebar Road and Changi Road)
- Bus: 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 135, 154 and 155 (alight opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station)
- Train: 2 minutes walk from EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar MRT Station (Exit B)
Small (1,000 or less)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|