|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About Asian International College
The connected campus environment is designed with learners in mind, and offers a conducive ambience for learning and interaction. Students enjoy modern and well-equipped facilities, including computers at the Library and laptops for loan, holistically supporting students' learning needs.
- Training Rooms
- 10 fully furnished and well-equipped training rooms with classroom-styled seating arrangements. The largest training room has a seating capacity of 40 students.
- Asian International College's library is located on Level 4 of the Lifelong Learning Institute. A collection of books, journals and audio materials are made available for loan to the students and Faculty. Students can also make use of the study area, computers and printers within the library throughout their course at AIC.
- The College is also a corporate member of Ngee Ann Polytechnic, which means that students can make use of their books and journals for their studies as well.
- Career Services Centre
- AIC provides a quality education to employment assistance for students. Students receive individual career advice, take part in employability workshops and career fairs organised by AIC.
- Networking & Wellness
- The College boasts a variety of activities including festive celebrations, community service learning, industry exposure, centre visits to leading early childhood education brands, games and sports competitions, and Alumni-networking.
- Student Induction Programme
- An induction programme for all new students takes place in the week prior to course commencement. The induction is designed to introduce students to the course (content, learning areas and study requirements), and the College facilities. It is also an opportunity for clarifications of any other administrative requirements and regulations.
- Student Counseling Services
- The College aims to provide students with pastoral care and support to enable them to gain balance in their academic and personal wellbeing. The College has a dedicated Pastoral Care Team which is professionally qualified to provide intervention and support for social, academic, family and adaptability issues faced during the course of studies. The College also aims to create a culture and climate of care, trust, friendliness and sharing between the College’s employees and students.
Asian International College is located at Lifelong Learning Institute, the Continuing Education and Training (CET) Campus East set up by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) as a one-stop destination for skills training and career opportunities. Located at Paya Lebar Central (Eunos Road 8), the campus is conveniently accesible via MRT, public buses, major expressways (PIE and ECP) and roads (Sims Avenue, Paya Lebar Road and Changi Road). Getting here:
- Bus: 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76, 135, 154 and 155 (alight opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station)
- Train: 2 minutes walk from EW8/CC9 Paya Lebar MRT Station (Exit B)
The accommodation service at AIC provide assistance and advice to help students understand the available accommodation options. On arrival, most students choose to stay in a student hostel while they consider their longterm requirements. The choice is always the students', but a student hostel does provide a good level of accommodation at a reasonable cost, and gives them the time needed to make a well-informed decision in regards to long-term accommodation.
Courses available 10Business and Management 2 Education and Teaching 5 English Language 3
Be the first one!