|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
|Institution type||Contact the university / college|
About Castle College
- Classrooms have tables and chairs or tablet chairs. There is audio visual equipment. Computers are provided for students to access the Internet. The college also has Wi-Fi for students to use.
Recreation And Entertainment
- Castle College has a student common room and common areas for students.
- The student common room has microwave ovens and kettles. There is a student notice board that gives information on various recreational activities around Sydney.
- The Festival of Sydney, an annual event held in January, provides inexpensive or free entertainment that showcases cultural and artistic aspects of Australia.
- Some extra entertainment cost estimates are presented in the table.
- Movies $17 (Cheaper on Tuesdays)
- Eating Out $30+
- Take away food $10- $15
- Lunch in a café $8 – $15
- A cup of coffee $3.00
- Fast food $5 – $12
Accessing The Internet
- Computers are provided for students to access the Internet.
Sydney Airport, Airport Dr
- Get on M1 in Eastlakes from Robey St, Wentworth Ave and Exit Southern Cross Drive 5 min
- Head south on O'Riordan St toward Robey St
- Turn left onto Robey St
- Turn right onto Botany Rd
- Turn left onto Wentworth Ave
- Merge onto M1 via the ramp to City/Randwick
- Continue on M1 to Sydney. Exit from Cross City Tunnel 8 min
- Merge onto M1 Partial toll road
- Take the exit toward Kings Cross Toll road
- Keep right and merge onto Cross City Tunnel Toll road
- Take the exit toward Harbour St
- Take Bathurst St to Pitt St 3 min
- Turn left onto Harbour St
- Slight left onto Bathurst St
- Turn left onto Pitt St
- Destination will be on the left
- Castle College prefers to use an agent for homestay arrangements.
- You can request either a single room or a double shared room with or without meals
- it depends on the service you require and how much your budget allows.
Courses available 4
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!