- Ranked 72 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 60 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 37 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 38 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 45 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 56 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 50 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Sydney
The University of Sydney has a network of teaching campuses spread throughout the Sydney area. The main campus however, is the Camperdown / Darlington campus, well known as the home of our historic sandstone buildings, gargoyles and cloisters, lawns and courtyards. Across all of its campuses the University has lecture theatres, teaching spaces and studios with state-of-the-art facilities, laboratories with the latest technology, clinical schools to support professional development and experimental farms and research stations to put theory into practice. On the campus (Camperdown/Darlington):
- Centre for English Teaching
- The Faculty of Agriculture and Environment
- The Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning
- The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- The University of Sydney Business School
- The Faculty of Education and Social Work
- The Faculty of Engineering
- The Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Pharmacy
- The Faculty of Science
- The Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Catch a train to Redfern train station, and then take a 10-minute walk to the main campus.
- Free buses run to and from Fisher Library and Redfern station in the evening during semester.
By bus from the City
- For stops on Parramatta Road (closest to the Quadrangle) catch routes 412, 413, 435, 436, 437, 438, 440, 461, 480 and M10 from George Street or Railway Square.
- For stops on City Road (closest to Darlington Campus) catch routes 422, 423, 426, 428 from Castlereagh Street or Railway Square.
University of Sydney offers students both on and off campus accommodation.
- Colleges and halls of residence
- Agencies managing furnished properties
- Homestay agencies
- Private student residences
- Private accommodation – independently sourced
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!