- Ranked 279 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 285 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 293 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 294 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 263 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Queensland University of Technology
Our campuses offer high quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics and researchers.
- Kelvin Groove Campus - The main campus for our creative industries, education and health students, Kelvin Grove is located in the thriving Kelvin Grove Village.
- Gardens Point Campus - Our business, law, and science and engineering students are based at Gardens Point, right in the centre of Brisbane.
- Caboolture Campus - Offering business, creative industries, education and nursing courses, Caboolture sits between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Gardens Point Campus
- Gardens Point is our inner-city Brisbane campus, located next to the Brisbane River, the Botanic Gardens and Parliament House.
Kelvin Grove Campus
- Our Kelvin Grove campus is in Brisbane's inner north, about 3km from the centre of the city.
- Our Caboolture campus is situated halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Cromwell College
- Raymont Lodge
- Toowong Student Residence
- Kelvin Grove Student Village
- Urbanest Southbank
Agent-operated student accommodation
- The Pad
- Real estate agents
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Business and Management 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 2 Health and Medicine 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 3
Be the first one!