About this course
The MBA in Global Business has been designed to provides graduates with expertise in strategy, marketing, leadership, finance, global human resource management, international business, international trade, and project management in corporate social responsibility in an international context. Emphasis is placed on the application of knowledge through teamwork, case studies, simulations and real life projects. This course is also offered on a part-time basis for a duration of 2 years.
- AWARDS, RANKING & ACCOLADES
- Modern University of the Year – The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
- Among the world’s top 4% institutions – QS World University Rankings
- Ranked 27th in the UK – The Guardian University Guide 2015 – ahead of nine Russell Group Institutions
- Ranked 45th in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
- 94% graduate employability and further study rate – DHLE Survey 2011/12
- 91% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2014 – 5% higher than the UK national average
- CAREERS AND EMPLOYABILITY
- Programmes are shaped by the needs of business and industry, giving students the insights and skills employers are looking for.
- EXCELLENCE TEACHING
- We promote inspiring teaching through innovative learning. We provide opportunity for students to engage and learn from top industry experts. Students also get to work on real industry projects by providing solutions to the industry via our Enrolment to Employment (E2 ETM) programme.
- STUDENT EXPERIENCE
- We work towards tranforming the lives of our students by empowering them with the most International, Innovative and Individualized education. Our vibrant and diverse community exposes students to different cultures and enhances their engagement with international counterparts to fit in to a globalized community
- Holders of a second class honours 2.2 or above will be considered for an entry (a good honours undergraduate degree)
- Required CGPA of 2.5 for graduates of Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Relevant professional qualifications
English language requirements level (any one of the below requirements):
- Students with a grade B in SPM/O Level English prior to completing a 3/4 year degree program fully taught and assessed in English will have IELTS waived or
- TOEFL – 88 IBT/230 CBT or
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and speaking