About this course
The Foundation in Design programme offers a broad-based scope for exploration and experimentation that will enable students to become independent thinkers, creators or designers. Students are exposed to topics / projects which will allow them to become creative thinkers and find practical applications that can be translated into working ideas and designs. The programme also enables students to develop a range of practical skills and fundamental knowledge in relation to art & design, preparing them for smooth progress to a design degree of their choice.
- SPM / O 'Level': Minimum 5 credits including English and one other Art subject.
- STPM / A 'Level': Pass STPM / A 'Level' or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00
- Others: Other equivalent qualification that recognized by Malaysia Government
- Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.
English Requirements or equivalent:
- SPM / O ‘Level – ‘Credit’ in English Or IELTS 5.5 Or Equivalent