|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Bath College
Bath College has two main campuses:
- City Centre Campus
- Somer Valley Campus
City Center Campus:
- Our main entrance is in Roper Building on the corner of James Street West and Avon Street. Main Reception is in the Roper Building.
Somer Valley Campus:
- From Bath Take the A367 signposted to Radstock, stay on this road and it will bring you straight into Radstock, at the double roundabout go straight over, continue up the hill and at the top, located on the left, is Bath College.
Halls of Residence
Widcombe Wharf halls of residence is for students aged 18 and over. You will live independently, sharing with 3 to 8 other students. Piccadilly Place halls of residence has two buildings, one for under 18 year olds with 24 hour warden supervision and a building for students aged 18 and over with shared bathrooms.
The benefits to this type of accommodation are:
- You are free to come and go as you please
- You cook your own meals, so you can eat what you want, when you want
- You share with other students and can make close friends
- The costs of wi-fi internet and utilities are included in the rent
Live with A Local Family
Home stay is for students who want to live with a host family in their home. It is recommended for students under 18, and it is a requirement for students under 16. Please note that we prioritise students under 18 years old for home stay accommodation. If you choose home stay accommodation, you will live as a member of the household. You will usually have a single room, and share the rest of the facilities. Accommodation is arranged by the College for a minimum of two weeks. If you want to stay for longer than this period, you should arrange this with the host or home stay family. Payment is made weekly in advance directly to your host or family.
There are many benefits to being in home stay:
- Breakfast and evening meals are provided for you.
- All your bills are paid and laundry is done for you.
- There is no deposit to pay.
- You have more flexibility – you are only committed to stay for two weeks.
- For international students, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn English quickly.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 4 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!