About this course
This exciting and innovative Higher National Certificate programme aims to:
- Offer students the opportunity to develop as artists
- Produce high quality recordings and performances which will meet local industry needs
- Provide specialised experiential studies which are directly relevant to the music vocations/profession
- Enable students to make an immediate or improved contribution in employment
- Provide progression to higher educational studies
- Develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes which will enhance students' careers
- Offer a route to higher education
- Develop students' ability to learn independently and to carry this forward for future career development.
- This course is offered in City Centre Campus only.
- Tuition fees for this course is currently being reviewed by the university.
- A-levels and equivalents: normally a minimum of three relevant A-levels, equivalent to 280 UCAS points or preferably higher. Five GCSE grade C passes which should include maths, English language, music or a relevant subject
- BTEC: an appropriate National Diploma, preferably with at least DMM grades
- Mature and international students: considered on an individual basis, taking into account validated access or bridging courses in appropriate subjects, accreditation for prior achievement, approved foreign qualifications
Interview is by audition. You must bring a portfolio CD of original songs and be able to show songs that have been uploaded to the internet. You will sing/perform with your instrument. You will receive more information via the interview letter.
Let's see what you may also consider
Azad University (IR) in OxfordUnited Kingdom