About this course
This Higher National Certificate at Level 4 is for anyone who is working or wants to work in a business management capacity. The course is designed for two distinct groups of learners over a two year period on a part-time basis. If you would like to attain a business qualification that is recognised throughout the business world and cannot commit to full-time study, this course is suited to your needs.
- This course is offered in City Centre Campus only.
- Tuition fees for this course is currently being reviewed by the university.
To join the course you will need one of the following Level 3 qualifications:
- BTEC Level 3 Extended/Diploma/Access to HE Diploma or 1 x A-level or 2 x AS-levels. We also ask for maths and English (full qualification) minimum Grade C.
- Mature students who do not meet the entry criteria are encouraged to apply and will be considered on the basis of relevant work experience, passing the course entrance assessment (if deemed necessary by the admissions tutor) and successful interview.
- If your first language is not English, learners should have a minimum of 6.0 IELTS. All applications will be scrutinised and considered on merit.
- The course is also suitable if you have Level 3 or higher qualifications and would like to become an apprentice on the higher programme.
- The apprenticeship will accredit your learning in College, as well as your competence in the workplace, giving you a qualification while enabling progression in your employment.
Let's see what you may also consider
Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC)United Kingdom