To join the course you will need one of the following Level 3 qualifications:
- BTEC Level 3 Extended/Diploma/Access to HE Diploma or 1 x A-level or 2 x AS-levels. We also ask for maths and English (full qualification) minimum Grade C.
- Mature students who do not meet the entry criteria are encouraged to apply and will be considered on the basis of relevant work experience, passing the course entrance assessment (if deemed necessary by the admissions tutor) and successful interview.
- If your first language is not English, learners should have a minimum of 6.0 IELTS. All applications will be scrutinised and considered on merit.
- The course is also suitable if you have Level 3 or higher qualifications and would like to become an apprentice on the higher programme.
- The apprenticeship will accredit your learning in College, as well as your competence in the workplace, giving you a qualification while enabling progression in your employment.
The course focuses on the skills needed to assess and evaluate competence and decisions in business and to effectively manage time, resources and organisational needs. You will also learn and implement how to best assess and reflect upon your own performance as well as how you communicate in a business environment. This qualification is designed to ensure that you build and improve your skills in management, analytical research, independent enquiry, reflective learning and creative thinking.