Pass SPM / SPMV with at least 5 credits; or
Other equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Malaysian Government
English Proficiency Requirement
International students must possess the following minimum English Language proficiency requirement before being allowed to register for Faculty courses as listed in the respective programme structures: TOEFL score of 450 or IELTS band 4.
The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.
Without such qualifications, international students are required to register for and pass the Intensive English Programme. This English programme will incur additional charges apart from the respective Programme Fee.
- UGQF0113 English 1 3
- UGUF0153 Learning Skills 3
- BAFF0013 Fundamentals of Commerce 3
- BAGF0014 Fundamentals of Organization and Management 4
- UGQF0123 English II 3
- ITNF Fundamentals of Mathematics 4
- BAAF0014 Basic Financial Accounting 4
- KEF0014 Economics and Society 4
- UQB 3033 English III 3
- BADF0014 Fundamentals of Statistics 4
- UGUF0163 General Studies 3
- BAFF0024 Introduction to Individual Finance 4
- BAGF0114 Basic Human Resource Management 4
- ITIF0014 Fundamentals of Information Technology 4
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS 50