- Passed SPM/O-Level or equivalent with minimum credits in any 5 subject; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Malaysia
English Proficiency Requirement
International students must possess the following minimum English Language proficiency requirement before being allowed to register for Faculty courses as listed in the respective programme structures: TOEFL score of 450 or IELTS band 4.
The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.
Without such qualifications, international students are required to register for and pass the Intensive English Programme. This English programme will incur additional charges apart from the respective Programme Fee.
- Basic English
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Fundamentals of Business and Management
- Basic Skills for Knowledge Workers
- English 1
- Economics and Society
- Information Searching and Retrieval
- English 2
- Fundamental of Lifelong and Personal Development
- Introduction to Human Development
- History of Human Civilisation
- Fundamental of Statistics
- Law and Society
- Understanding the Brain and Human Intelligent