Passed SPM/SPMV with 5 credits including English Language, Mathematic and 3 other subjects (preference to Additional Mathematic and Sciences subject)
English Proficiency Requirement
- International students must possess the following minimum English Language proficiency requirement before being allowed to register for Faculty courses as listed in the respective programme structures: TOEFL score of 450 or IELTS band 4.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.
- Without such qualifications, international students are required to register for and pass the Intensive English Programme. This English programme will incur additional charges apart from the respective Programme Fee.
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Basic Skills for Knowledge Workers
- English 1
- Learning Skills Semester 2
- Fundamentals of Database & Information Systems
- English 2
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Fundamentals of Organization and Management
- English 3
- General Studies
- Fundamentals of Internet & Web Publishing
- Economics and Society
- Fundamentals of Multimedia
- Fundamentals of Programming