About this course
This programme aims to produce graduates with the traits and qualities of entrepreneurs for employment in varied types of businesses as well as for self employment as business entrepreneurs.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics#/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language*
*Grade B and above in AELE 0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E (Pass) in O Level English Language/ Grade C in UEC English Language.
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have a t least a past in Sejarah.
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Business Communication
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Service Marketing
- Commercial Law
- Principles of Finance
- Elective I/ Elective II
- Management Information Systems
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Skills
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Entrepreneurial Creativity & Innovation
- Business Research
- Entrepreneurial Project
- Managing Business Growth
- Case Study
- Global Entrepreneurs
- Family & Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Elective III/ Elective IV
- Industrial Training
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, *Co-curricular.
*Co-Curricular Courses can be taken in any semester of the study