5 GCSEs grades A*-C including English and maths or a relevant Level 2 qualification at distinction or above.
- Investigate the travel and tourism industry
- Business of travel and tourism
- UK destinations
- Customer service in travel and tourism.
Optional units include:
- Marketing travel and tourism products and services
- Preparing for emplyment in travel and tourism
- European destinations
- Long haul destinations
- Retail travel operations
- Responsible tourism
- Tour operations
- Specialist tourism
- Working as a holiday representative
- Passenger transport for travel and tourism
- Events, conferences and exhibitions
- Tourism in rural areas
- Hospitality operations in travel and tourism
- Entertainment for holidaymakers
- Work experience in the travel and tourism sector
- Core skills are also developed, assessed and recorded throughout the programme.
Students will also study Functional Skills as part of this course.