- Ranked 123 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 136 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 205 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 204 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 122 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 182 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 137 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Cardiff University
The university has 18 libraries (conveniently located near to subject areas) and more than 1.3 million books and journals. The entire campus area is wireless enabled, allowing students to use their own computers to access resources.
There are also three sports centres located across the campus providing opportunities for all, regardless of ability or commitment. An active Athletic Union and more than 60 sports clubs catering for most sports.
The University is based in and around Cardiff's elegant civic centre, five minutes' walk from the city centre. There are excellent road and rail links with Britain's major towns and cities, and an international airport. Cardiff is just two hours away from the centre of London by rail or road and only an hour and a half’s drive away from Heathrow.
Accommodation also provided by the university across Talybont, North Campus, Senghennydd Hall, and University Hall. All rooms in university accommodation are furnished with bed, desk and chair, bookshelf, wardrobe, and waste bin.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 2
Be the first one!