The programme is designed for students with the following qualifications:
- A polytechnic diploma in a relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Business Awarded by M2 Academy
- Other equivalent diploma, advanced or higher diploma qualifications, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- IELTs 6.0 or equivalent (For international students only)
The programme is also suitable for mature-age learners looking to return to study and progress their career.
A minimum of 10 specialist marketing subjects, including advertising and brand management, as well as key business management subjects such as accounting, law and economics. There will also be a choice of electives that will give students the opportunity to tailor studies to suit personal interests and career goals. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Learn how to write a marketing plan, brief advertising agencies and research providers, and analyse and interpret market data.
- Learn to think critically, manage projects and work as part of a team, as well as developing professional writing and communication skills.
- Apply knowledge of the marketing industries and be effective and responsible managers
- Apply an understanding of managers' ethical and legal obligations within marketing organizations
- Communicate effectively to a diverse range of audiences using appropriate forms and channels
- Demonstrate understanding, sensitivity and skill in an international context
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) awarded by the University of South Australia