Why Study in Technische Universität München Asia (TUM Asia)
Unique Degree Combination
Students will have the opportunity to obtain a degree that combines German Engineering with Asian relevance.
Europe’s top technical universities now has a campus in Singapore - experience studying in Germany’s #1 University right here in Asia!
Small & Private Classes
Classes here are kept below 35 students per class for maximum interaction.
Globally Recognized Degree
With a globally recognized degree you will have employment opportunities in Asia, Europe and beyond!
About Technische Universität München Asia (TUM Asia)
TUM Asia is the only branch campus of the Technische Universität München (TUM) and is also the first academic venture abroad by any German university. Set up in 2002 by TUM under invitation of the Singapore government, TUM Asia is a one-stop provider of German higher education programmes here in Asia. TUM Asia offers:
- German Engineering-based programmes blended with Asian relevance
- Practical-based coursework that includes a compulsory Internship and Thesis
- German degrees taught in English by German professors that fly into Singapore on an exclusive teaching basis
- Joint German-Singapore degrees to provide students with a cross- cultural academic perspective in this increasingly globalized workforce
- Supplemented by field trips to regional headquarters of German companies and non-technical modules taught by industry experts
TUM Asia currently offers 2 Bachelor degrees and 6 Master degrees, all conferred by our home university, TUM.