- Ranked 1 2014 QS University Rankings: Asia
- Ranked 26 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 25 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 22 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 24 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 12 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 26 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 1 QS University Rankings: Asia 2015
- Ranked 15 QS World University Rankings 2018
- Ranked 2 QS University Rankings: Asia 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About National University of Singapore (NUS)
NUS provides its students:
IT and computing services
The IT facilities and network are generally provided by its central IT department, Computer Centre. The university’s optical fibre network is one of the largest campus networks in the Asia Pacific region. NUSNET is used in research, teaching, learning and administration. In 2004, a campus-wide grid computing network based on UD Grid MP was deployed, connecting at least 1,000 computers. This becomes one of the largest such virtual supercomputing facilities in the region.
The NUS Libraries comprises 7 libraries, namely, the Central Library, the Chinese Library, the CJ Koh Law Library, the Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library, the Medical Library, the Music Library, and the Science Library. Its primary clients are the NUS and NUS-affiliated research institutes, students, teaching, research and administrative staff members, as well as a sizeable group of external members. Its collection encompasses subjects in architecture, building and real estate, business, dentistry, engineering, computer science, the humanities and social sciences, law, medicine, music, nursing and science. As of June 2010, there are close to 1.5 million unique titles, and 23,290 microform resources. in the collection. The Library Portal, a one-stop gateway, offers the university community 24-hour access via the Internet to a rich array of electronic collection and services provided by the NUS Libraries. Besides the rich resources, the NUS Libraries provide an environment conducive for individual research and spaces for group interaction and learning.
NUS uses technology to link up campuses on different continents. An example is the Singapore-MIT Alliance which utilises Internet 2 technology to bring students from Singapore and MIT together in one virtual classroom for lectures and interactions via videoconferencing.
NUS campuses are located in Kent Ridge, Bukit Timah, and Outram. The university's main campus is located in southwest Singapore at Kent Ridge, with an area of approximately 1.5 km2 (0.58 sq mi).
Natioinal University of Singapore provides accomnodations for its students. These are the types of room provided by NUS:
- Short-Term Private Accommodations
- Long-Term Private Accommodations
- NUS Guest Rooms / Group Booking