|Living cost||US$ 288 per month|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Malaysia Perlis
University of Malaysia Perlis is located in Perlis, the smallest state in Malaysia, and this state is located in the northern part of the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia where Satun and Songkhla Province of Thailand are on the northern border. A total of 230,000 residents comprising Malays (majority), Chinese and Indians.
The capital of Perlis is Kangar, while the royal city is the City of Arau. Padang Besar is one of the gateways to Malaysia through Thailand, which is about 30 minutes drive from Kangar. Other than that, the main port and ferry terminal are located in Kuala Perlis which connects to the famous island of Langkawi. Perlis is approximately 2.5 hours south of Penang, while Kuala Lumpur's metropolitan city is about 6 hours by car (or 40 minutes by air).
Campus facilities include include hall / lecture room, teaching and research laboratories, examinations hall, library, student center, residential college, cafeteria, recreation center, engineering center, teaching plant, agrotechnology research station and more.
All UniMAP undergraduate students stay on campus in one of the following colleges. Each college has an administration office where the residents can obtain assistance.
- Kolej Kediaman Tunku Abdul Rahman (KKA)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Abdul Razak (KKB)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Hussein Onn (KKC)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Dr. Mahathir (KKD)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Dr Ismail (KKE)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Ghafar Baba (KKF)
- Kolej Kediaman Tan Sri Aishah Ghani (KKG)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Fatimah (KKH)
- Kolej Kediaman Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi (KKI)