About this course
President College's foundation courses are unique in comparison to other foundation programmes since they are catered to an open guaranteed progression with 84 Universities in over 11 countries. The foundation in Science course at President College is a pre-university programme specifically tailored for students who have obtained the minimum requirement in the SPM/O Level Examination.
Bearing that in mind, the program is designed to cater to the needs of the students, taking into accounts the following consideration.
- To provide a good quality Pre-University education that prepares the students to meet the demands of undergraduate study.
- To incorporate a certain degree of flexibility so that students can choose a discipline at a later stage rather than at the beginning of the course.
- To include subjects such languages and critical thinking skills to give the students an edge over the others.
- To emphasize extracurricular activities as well as good support and care to ensure that students obtain a holistic education.
- Minimum of 5 B’s in science related subject at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent