About this course
Study your MBA full or part time at Olympia College. We have been an established MBA provider in Malaysia since 1998, a track record of having graduated more than 2000 MBA graduates with internationally recognized MBA awarded by our partner universities in the UK and France.
Students have a choice of a network of 6 campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Penang, Ipoh, Johor Bahru and Kuantan to undertake one of the best and most recently redesigned MBA programme to equip them with the most comprehensive and relevant knowledge and skills needed to succeed as business managers and leaders.
The MBA qualification is the most sought after Master degree globally. Graduates are armed with the competency to lead and manage companies. The programme is designed to equip business leaders and managers to manage uncertainty, complexity and face globalization impact successfully.
Gain one of the latest and relevant MBA programme in Malaysia awarded by the University of the West of Scotland, UK with substantial cost saving at Olympia College Malaysia
- A degree awarded by an appropriate institution,
- Postgraduate award (passed at an appropriate level),
- A final qualification of a professional body acceptable to UWS, and a satisfactory record of work experience over a number of years at an appropriate level (as a guide, no less than 2 years post-qualification full-time employment) in a relevant field of industry, the public sector, teaching or a government establishment.
English Language Requirement:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic:
- Overall score of 6, with no less than 5.5 for each component ; or
TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language):
- 80 (Internet Based Test: iBT) with no less than 17 for listening, 18 for reading, 20 for speaking and 17 for writing
- 550 (Paper Based Test)
- 213 (Computer Based Test) ;