Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Typical offer (UCAS tariff points): 280
- A levels: To include a minimum of 160 points from 2 full A levels. There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM
- Plus minimum of: GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C.
- Additional entry requirements: Based on your personal statement and the admissions criteria, you will be invited to an Interview Day to learn more about our courses and to view our facilities. During the Applicant Visit Day, you will have an interview to determine your suitability for the course. For the interviews applicants must present a portfolio of work. The portfolio can be a combined collection of work that you have produced to show your skills and abilities as well as your interest in your chosen degree.
- English language requirements: Minimum IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.
- Computer Communications and Networks
- Conventions of Videography
- Creative Media Enterprise
- Design for Mobile Content
- Fundamentals of Internet Technology
- Higher Learning in Media
- Individual Project: Film and Media
- Issues in Web Development and Technology
- Media Ethics: Compliance and Sustainability
- Multimedia Application Development
- Production Projects: Development, Production and Evaluation
- Professional Web Project
- Storytelling for Multiple Platforms
- Visual Literacy and Imaging
- Deploying Web Technologies
- Engaging the Audience
- Security, Privacy and Data Protection
- SQL Programming and Administration
- Web Design and Technology