Information not available
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant first degree / Level 3 equivalent. Ability to study at Master’s level.
- Students should be computer literate and have access to the internet so as to access materials and participate in group discussions.
Level of English Required
- IELTS at 6.5 or the equivalent.
- Navigating the Dynamics of Diversity and Power
- Strategic Thinking in Transformational Diversity Leadership
Optional: Select two modules from any listed below.
- Consultancy, Organisational Development and Change
- Critical Perspectives on Knowledge Development Through Research Commissioning
- Cross Cultural Communication in Contemporary Global Context
- Elective Studies in Diversity Practice
- Equality and Inclusion in Organisational Performance and Service Delivery
- Human Resources Management
- Undertaking a Systematic Review