About this course
This course is aimed at practising healthcare professionals who wish to develop the subject skills required for practice in specialist areas of medical imaging and the ability to deal with complex clinical situations. It provides a series of flexible modular pathways that are vocationally relevant and which meet the needs of radiographers and other healthcare professionals, their employers and professional bodies.
- Our admissions policy is to facilitate admissions from as wide a range of healthcare professionals as possible. However, due to the requirement for appropriate access to clinical facilities and imaging departments, it is envisaged that the majority of students will be practising radiographers.
- All applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- An appropriate Honours degree or professional qualification, for example BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography or Diploma of the College of Radiographers
- Applicants for full awards should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Access to appropriate clinical facilities, caseload, case mix and the support of their Imaging Departmental Manager
- Level of English Required: IELTS at 6.5 or the equivalent