About this course
The Economics course includes compulsory modules covering the main areas of economic theory, applied economics, and the quantitative aspects of economics, plus a range of option modules. And we have now introduced a four-year MEcon degree starting in 2015 with an additional year of advanced-level training, leading to a Master’s qualification. Our Economics degrees will develop your powers of analysis and critical thought, and build skills in communication, expression and rational argument that are highly sought after by employers.
- Typical offer (UCAS tariff points): 280-320
- A levels: To include 200 points from 2 A levels or equivalent.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM
- Applicants on Access Programmes: Overall pass to include 45 level 3 credits at merit.
- Plus minimum of: GCSE English and Maths minimum grade C.
- English language requirements: Minimum IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.