Information not available
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Normally be working in the field of dementia care or policy/administration; AND
- Possess a first degree or equivalent relevant qualification or appropriate experience within the field of practice
- Have the written support of their manager to undertake the course
- For the Workforce Development pathway students should be working in a field which allows them to engage in activities related to dementia workforce development e.g. staff supervision, training, practice development initiatives and projects on a regular basis.
Level of English Required
- IELTS at 6.5 or the equivalent.
- Dementia Training: Skills and Approaches
- Practice Development and Organisational Change
- Understanding Experiences of Dementia
- Human Resource Management