|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About London Metropolitan University
London Metropolitan University has three campuses around London:
- Aldgate Campus
- Holloway Campus
- Moorgate Campus
- Our Aldgate hub is located minutes from Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations, served by the Circle, Metropolitan, District, and Hammersmith & City lines respectively. Mainline railway stations, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street, are a short walk away.
- London Met's University buildings in north London sit opposite Holloway Road tube station, which is served by the Piccadilly line. The hub is also close to Highbury & Islington tube and railway station.
- Situated in the heart of the City, our Moorgate campus can be reached by tube or rail. Moorgate tube station is served by the Northern, Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan lines while Bank, served by the Central line, is just minutes away. Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street are the closest mainline railway stations.
Wood Green Hall
Wood Green Hall is a self-catered hall providing single study rooms with shared use of bathroom and kitchen facilities. Every room has internet access which is included in the price.
The accommodation is located in the heart of bustling Wood Green and offers you a vibrant location with a large variety of shops, entertainments, eateries and bars on your doorstep. The underground is around five minutes walk away and can take you into central London in just 25 minutes.
- Single rooms
- Shared bathroom & kitchen facilites
- Internet access included in room fee
- Coin operated laundry on site
- Common room
- TV, DVD and Wii in the common room
- Free pool table
Single rooms: £139.90 per week.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 3 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 3 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Mass Communication & Media 3
Be the first one!