|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Keele University
The campus is home to around 70% of our full-time students, as well as a large number of a staff and their families.
Facilities available in Keele:
- Health centre with doctors.
- Brand new pharmacy store for students, staff on campus and local community.
- Extensive sports fields
- Tennis courts
- Indoor sports facilities
- a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- climbing wall and courts for basketball
- five-a-side football, badminton
- Art gallery and ceramic collection
A custom-built campus at the nearby University Hospitals of North Midlands, including a library, seminar rooms, laboratories and research facilities.
More than 100,000 visitors, guests and delegates enjoy the campus throughout the year at a variety of conferences and events as Keele University is firmly established as one of the country’s top academic venues.
Keele is in North Staffordshire halfway between Manchester and Birmingham. The University is on a hill overlooking the town of Newcastle-under-Lyme (two miles from Keele) with Stoke-on-Trent (and its main shopping area Hanley) just a couple of miles further.
There is a thriving student life around the campus and a wide range of café-bars, restaurants and pubs in Newcastle and clubs in Hanley.
Keele’s central location means it is easy to get anywhere in the country, with the M6 and rail links close at hand. Manchester and Birmingham are each an hour’s drive away, while London is 90 minutes by train.
- Whether you're moving away from home for the first time or joining Keele from another university, making sure you have accommodation that’s right for you will be a high priority. As a campus university, Keele has over 3000 bedrooms on site, all within a short walk of the main facilities. We offer affordable, clean and secure accommodation with staff available 24 hours a day to offer support and advice.
- Halls of Residence
- Barnes Hall
- Hawthorns Hall
- Holly Cross & The Oaks
- Horwood Hall
- Lindsay Hall
- Halls Life
- When you move to a new country it can be difficult to know what to expect. We want you to feel comfortable and secure at Keele, so we offer all of our September arrival international undergraduate students who apply by 30th June University accommodation (if you apply after this date accommodation may still be available), which is:
- centrally heated
- clean and secure
- equipped with shared kitchen
- a choice of bedroom types
- has 24 Hour Security
- Single Gender accommodation in traditional blocks (all en-suite rooms are mixed gender since these rooms have their own bathroom, but kitchens are shared between both male and female students)
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 6 Law 1
Be the first one!