Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Applicants must have GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above and at least one of the following:
- 1 A level at C or above or a BTEC National Diploma at MMM or equivalent.
- Applications are also welcomed from students with Access qualifications or from mature students with relevant experience in the business sector.
- International Applicants are required to have reached B2 level score (IELTS 5.5 across all sections) in UK Border Agency approved tests in English.
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Systems & Auditing
- Management Accounting, Costs & Budgeting
- Business Environment
- Organisations & Behaviour
- Managing Financial Resources & Decisions
- Organisational Information Systems
- Common Law 1
- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Business Decision-making
- Business Skills for E-commerce