About this course
If you’re planning on undertaking a Masters degree, you may want to ensure that you make the very best of your financial outlay. Bellerbys College offers a unique, Pre-Masters course which combines English language training, research, presentation and study skills with optional GMAT classes.
Bellerbys College have a long-standing reputation for success in this area, and over the past 15 years, many students have gone on to attain places on a number of MBA, MSc and MA programmes at over 50 of the UK’s most eminent universities. Having taken an undergraduate degree, students can apply to any UK university depending on their final grade. By studying a Pre-Masters course in the UK, you can ensure you are fully prepared for the wider world of work.
- Students are normally 21 or over.
- A good first degree (Any subject for most MBA and other conversion courses) and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent for the 1 term course or 4.5 for the 2 term.
- IELTS 4.5 TOEFL 477 (computer test equivalent 153);
- Pearson Test of English Academic 40-43;
- Other equivalent qualifications.