- 304 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 301 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
|Living cost||US$ 1,176 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Bangor University
Large parts of Bangor are occupied by the University itself with some of its departments in Wrexham, over 60km away. Some of the attractive facilities that are provided by Bangor University includes:
- 1000 computers for student use
- Nine computer rooms ready 24 hours every day
- Internet access at speeds equivalent to local domestic broadband in every bedroom
- Internet connection in libraries that also has common and study areas in most teaching building
- Access to specialist software in available computer rooms
- Variety of educational technology - Blackboard online learning environment that has important course notes, discussion boards, announcement pages, etc.
- Helpdesk and advisory service ready to help to students with IT via phone or email
- Laser printing in all computer rooms for all size ranges.
- Friendly facilities for students with disabilities.
At Bangar University, first-year students are guaranteed accommodation rooms in one of the University's 2,960 rooms. They are self-catered and most of the halls available are en-suite. Another important detail that may interest students is that they are within walking distance from the main University buildings and closest city centre.
Three of the residential areas provided:
- The Ffriddoedd site
- Neuadd John Morris-Jones
Students living on campus also receive free gym membership as well as Campus Life membership which is a special incentive that offers free events throughout their year of stay. Campus Life activities include film nights, quizzes, trips, and outdoor activities. A sports centre and fitness room are also facilities provided nearby.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Business and Management 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 1 MBA 1
Be the first one!