- Completed an approved Degree and an approved teaching qualiication; OR
- Completed an approved 4 year Teaching Degree; OR
- Completed an approved equivalent qualification which is recognised by the Graduate School as evidence of adequate preparation for the course and has a record of professional or teaching experience in a field and at a level acceptable to the Graduate School; AND
- Satisfies the University of Melbourne's requirements for proficiency in the English Language.
- A minimum overall band score of 7.0 in IELTS, with written 7.0 and no band less than 6.0.
Note: Applicants whose most recent qualifications were gained in the medium of instruction and assessment in a language other than English must provide documentary evidence that, within the previous 24 months, they have obtained a score as mentioned above.
- IB Primary Years Programme Introduced
- Assessment and Reporting (IB)
- Concept and Driven Curriculum (IB)
- IB Primary Years Programme Advanced