|Living cost||US$ 426 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Lecture Hall, Theatre Room & Tutorial Room - For the purpose of teaching and learning activities, the University provides lecture halls, examination halls, classrooms, seminar rooms and theatre rooms.
- Transportations - From 7 am to 11 pm every day.
- Library - Seating capacity of more than 3,000 students.
- Mini Post Office - One stop payment centre, postal order, registered letter and parcel services.
- Residential Colleges - There are 2 hostels located available in the campus for postgraduate students.
- Career and Counseling Services
- Medical and Health Services - health support services, emergency treatments.
- Cafeteria and Canteen
- Sport and Recreation Facilities - Football field, rugby field, hockey field, netball court, handball court, volleyball court, sepak takraw court, badminton hall, basket ball court, squash court, etc.
- Student Service Kiosk and Cooperative Shop - Student service kiosk and cooperative shop sell necessities to students such as stationaries, computers, books, newspapers, food snack and drinks.
- Mosque - The mosque is able to fit 1000-1200 people at a time.
UTHM provides accommodations, from single room halls to family houses. Every accommodation is situated within Parit Raja town and Batu Pahat district.
At UTHM, the accommodation where students stay is called a "Kolej Kediaman" (KK), or Residential College. The accommodation is divided into two categories, in campus and off campus. Every student who studies there will be provided with campus accommodation.
- KK Tun Dr. Ismail
- KK Tun Fatimah
- KK Tun syed Nasir
- KK Perwira
- KK Melewar
- KK Taman University