|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Lecture Hall, Theatre Room & Tutorial Room - For the purpose of teaching and learning activities, the University provides 8 lecture halls, 2 examination halls, 34 classrooms, seminar rooms and theatre rooms which are equipped with teaching and learning aid facilities and fully air - conditioned.
- Transportations - Transportation service such as bus and van services are provided to off-campus students to be able to commute to campus from 7 am to 11 pm every day
- Library - The library collection consists of 87364 monographs, journals/magazines and 8476 audio visual topics, 154 journals and magazine, 989 theses, 3239 CD-ROM and 291 microfilms.
- Mini Post Office - Through cooperation with Pos Malaysia, mini post office was set up to serve staffs and students at campus which provides one stop payment centre, postal order, registered letter and parcel services.
- Laboratories - There is a formation of 70 laboratories which are fully equipped with machines and latest equipments to enhance students understanding, competency and potential in the course of their studies in technology and engineering fields.
- Residential Colleges - There are 2 hostels located available in the campus for postgraduate students. Those hostels can accommodate provide facilities such as mosque, cafeteria, rest room, study room, magazines, cyber cafe, photocopy kiosk and others.
- Career and Counseling Services - Student Counseling and Development Centre is responsible in providing counseling services on career and self development of the students. There are three certified counselors who are capable in conducting various programmes to prepare the students with the competency that is required for their future career.
- Medical and Health Services - University Health Centre provides health and medical services especially for emergency and outpatient treatment. It also provides health support services which include health education (talks and exhibitions), medical treatment during students outdoor activities as well as in any functions organized by the University. In addition, the centre also offers services and facilities such as out-patient treatment, emergency treatment, observation ward, medical lab check, radiology check, dental treatment, physiotherapy treatment, haemodialysis treatment, minor surgery hall and ambulance.
- Cafeteria and Canteen - There are many cafeterias and canteens around the university for staff and students to have their meals from time to time.
- Sport and Recreation Facilities - Among the sports and recreation facilities provided by the University are a stadium with track and fields such as the football field which can be used during the day and night, rugby field, hockey field, netball court, handball court, volleyball court, sepak takraw court, badminton hall, basket ball court, squash court, etc.
- Student Service Kiosk and Cooperative Shop - Student service kiosk and cooperative shop sell necessities to students such as stationaries, computers, books, newspapers, food snack and drinks.
- Mosque - The mosque is able to fit a congregation of 1000-1200 people at a time.
- Bank/ATM - There is Bank Muamalat branch and ATMs facility to serve the campus community.
This institution is situated in Parit Raja, 20 minutes (15KM) from Ayer Hitam. It has excellent road links with the rest of PLUS highways which is accesible if you are travelling through exit 244. It is easily accessible from Kuala Lumpur in the North and Johor Bahru in the South using the North - South Highway through the Ayer Hitam exit.
By Plane - UTHM is located approximately 80 kilometers away from Sultan Ismail International Airport, Senai, Johor.
By Train - This mode of transportation is provided by Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM). The nearest KTM station is located in Kluang, Johor 30KM away from UTHM. Frequent services run from east, north and south region of Peninsular Malaysia.
At UTHM, the accommodation where students stay is called a "Kolej Kediaman" (KK), or Residential College. The accommodation is divided into two categories, in campus and off campus. Every student who studies there will be provided with campus accommodation.
However, students are not allowed to choose a particular accommodation area at the beginning of their studies. It is recommended that students find accommodation off-campus after 2 years.
- KK Tun Dr. Ismail
- KK Tun Fatimah
- KK Tun syed Nasir
- KK Perwira
- KK Melewar
- KK Taman University