About this course
This programme is specifically designed for individuals who are passionate about being an educator of young learners, equip with professional knowledge, skills and innovative ideas to engage and inspire young minds. Our programme has distinct features to enhance your credentials as educators and equipped you with industry-aligned communication and analytic skills that are much required in this industry. The programme provides opportunities for you to gain qualification that will be of practical value and relevance to your future undertakings. Each course has been designed to provide you with opportunities to develop a scholarly approach to early childhood education and the acquired expertise necessary for working with young learners.
- Pass in STPM with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass A-level with a minimun of Gred D in any 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass in Matriculation or Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government; or
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in five (5) subjects including English; or
- Pass International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with minimum score of 30 points; or
- A Pass in Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from the universities/colleges which is recognized by MQA; or
- Equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Malaysian Government
English Proficiency Requirements
- IELTS Band 5.5 / Pre-U or Secondary Education undertaken in English medium. (Students without TOEFL and IELTS are required to complete and pass an Intensive English Programme offered by the University)
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.